This program is dedicated to support the micro, small and medium companies within various economic sectors to enable thereof to obtain the necessary financing to practice is business with competitive interest rates and in cooperation with the central Bank.
- Owners of micro, small and medium companies which meet the following conditions:
- Total assets value is less than 3 M. JODs or its annual sales volume is less than 3 M. JODs.
- The number of its employees must be less than 100
- Microfinance institutions
Financing CeilingUp to 397,000 JODs.
- With guarantees: Six months US$ LIBOR Rate value date of 15/3, 15/9 each year + interest margin of 4.85%.
- Without guarantees: Six months US$ LIBOR Rate value date of 15/3, 15/9 each year + interest margin of 5.85%.
GuaranteesThe bank may ask for guarantees to be offered by the customer on the light of assessing his credit position.
Loan TermIn accordance to the bank policy in time of grating loans.
Financing ObjectivesAll objectives, excluding banned activities under law rules or international conventions and further the projects which have its negative social and economic impact on the community and the environment.