Give your children a unique opportunity to experience banking and understand the principle of saving in a simple manner that suits them through opening “Mustaqbaly” savings account, where they will get the chance to enter the draw for many valuable prizes, and by visiting our Iskan Young branch, you will learn about our many other services while benefitting from the features that come with them.
“Mustaqbaly” Savings Account Features:
Terms and Conditions
For further information, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Call Center (ISKAN 24/7) at +96265200400, or the toll-free number 080022111, or contact us on our social media platforms.
- A valid smart ID card for Jordanians (resident or non-resident).
- A valid passport for non-Jordanians (resident or non-resident).
- Identification card for the children of Jordanian women married to non-Jordanian men (resident or non-resident).
- Military ID/appointment certificate for members of the armed forces and security services (Jordanian resident).
- A valid service card for the Syrian community, stamped on the back with the seal of the security center that issued it, in addition to valid travel awards (non-Jordanian resident).
- Temporary residence card for people from the Gaza Strip (non-Jordanian resident).
- Diplomatic or administrative card issued by the Ministry of Interior (non-Jordanian resident).
• Proof of residential address: a recent utility bill for the nearest 6 months (electricity, water, landline, or internet) or a rental contract if the client is a tenant and the bills are in the name of the landlord.
• Family book or birth certificate if the account is in the name of a minor.
100 JD is the minimum balance to open a Mustaqbaly account
All customers under 18 years old