Key benefits of our safety deposit boxes
- Keeping your valuables and important documents
- The safety deposit boxes are available in most of our branches and in different sizes to suit different requirements
- You can authorize any person to access the safety deposit box
- The box can only be opened with two keys, one with the customer and the other with the bank
Safety Boxes Terms & Conditions
- Keep your valuables safe in a conveniently secure manner, and prevent them from being exposed to risks such as robbery, fire, manipulation, and loss with our safe deposit boxes.
- The box is only used to keep the personal valuables in a safe and secured place (personal documents, jewelry, gold, and precious stuff), It’s not intended to be used to keep flammable or explosive materials.
- The safety box holder must have an operative account ;this service is only provided for the bank’s clients.
- Safety box holders are not permitted to re-rent their lockers to other persons, However they can allow another person to have access to their safety box by issuing a power of attorney.
- In case of safety box submission after maturity, the rent payment will be due and must be paid.
- A monthly penalty fee of 2 JOD will be deducted from the customer account in case of rent payment delays.
- A reminder notification SMS will be sent to clients 14 days prior to rent maturity to provide the bank with their request to renew or terminate the rent.
- Safety box holders are not permitted to re-rent their lockers to other persons, however they can allow other person to have access to their safety boxes by issuing a power of attorney.
Safety deposit boxes service is available through many
of our branches located across Jordan
to view a list of branches that provides Safety deposit boxes service