The savings account is designed for all our customers, individuals and companies; so that they can save for their future and the future of their children and participate in the draw for the special prizes of savings accounts.
Savings Account additional benefits
- Account holders are eligible to open more than one account at the same time to get higher winning chances
- Save early to increase your chance to win
- Feed your account and maintain your balance to increase your chance to win
- Account holders get the chance to win more than one prize during the year
- Flexibility to withdraw and deposit money at any time
- A free Debit Card to access your accounts
- Accrued interest to be added to your savings account to help you increase your long-term savings
- Instance access to all your Housing Bank accounts through our electronic services (Call Center, Iskan 24/7), Iskan Mobile, Iskan Online, Iskan SMS)
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum account balance is 100 JD or its equivalent in foreign currencies
- The minimum balance to participate in our savings account draws is 100 JD
- Only accounts in Jordanian Dinar are eligible to participate in savings prizes
- The customer age must exceed 18 years old
- The account will be closed automatically after 12 months if the balance is zero during the period
- The account will be dormant if two years have passed since the last withdrawal or deposit transaction (the dormant account commission is 2 JD per month)
- A minimum monthly account balance commission will be charged if the balance is less than 100 JD (the minimum monthly account balance commission is 1 JD per month)
- An adult can open saving account for the benefit of a minor or for a minor under the guardianship of their father.
* Bank's terms and conditions apply.
* All savings accounts prizes are subject to income tax 15%.
* For further information, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Call Center (ISKAN 24/7) at +96265200400, or the toll-free number 080022111, or contact us on our social media platforms.