- Financing up to 100% of the estimated property value
- Loan tenor of up to 30 years including the grace period
- Grace period of up to 6 months
- Loan commission fees are 1% (only for the first year)
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum loan amount is 20,000 JODs
- Minimum loan tenor is 12 months
- Minimum age is 18 years and not to exceed 70 years at the end of the loan tenor
- Minimum income is 1,000 JODs
- Valid national ID or valid passport for non-Jordanians
- Income verification letter, latest salary slip, and bank statement for the last 6 months
- Social security subscription letter
- Property organization scheme, site plan, property registration document, and contract of sale
- Company registration certificate for entities, valid profession license, profession practice license, and association membership certificate
- Property appraisal or property construction cost
For further information about the properties:
* The bank has the right to request additional documents.
How to apply?
- Fill the online application.
- Contact our call center (Iskan 24/7) at +96265200400, or the toll-free number: 080022111.
- Visit the nearest branch.
* For more information about APR, Click Here
* All applications are subject to Housing Bank’s terms and conditions.