The business loan from Housing Bank provides you with the best programs and financing solutions that suit the nature of your business with many benefits.
No matter how diverse is your business and whatever your requirements are, Housing Bank provides you with the best financing programs and solutions that suit the nature of your business through the benefits provided by the business loan.
- Financing of up to 100,000 JODs.
- Loan tenor of up to 5 years including the grace period.
- Grace period of up to 6 months.
- Free credit card issuance for the first year only.
- 1% loan commission fees (for the first year only).
- Minimum loan amount is 5,000 JODs.
- Minimum loan tenor is 12 months.
- The value of cash flows must be positive and cover the value of the expected installments.
- Age not less than 25 years and not more than 70 years by end of the loan tenor.
- Minimum duration of the company/business operation is 1 year.
- Valid national smart ID for Jordanians.
- Bank statement for last year.
- Lease contract or title deed of the project premises.
- Company registration certificate for entities / valid professions license.
Business Loan Terms and Conditions
- Loan accounts are categorized as non-operating if more than 90 days have passed since one of the installments/statements is due.
- The installment must be paid before a period of 3 days is past due, since a commission for postponing the installment payment of 10 JODs will be collected if the specified period is exceeded.
- Loan tenor depends on the purpose of the financing according to the following:
- Financing working capital (commodity): the maximum period of repayment and exploitation is 36 months.
- Financing of fixed assets: the maximum period of repayment and exploitation is 84 months.
* The above is subject to the bank’s terms and conditions and the bank has the right to request additional guarantees if needed.