The Concept of Financial Leasing
- A contractual agreement between the Company (the Lessor) and the Client (the Lessee).
- The Client (the Lessee) may use the asset during a specified period of time.
- The Client (the Lessee) shall pay periodic installments, to be agreed upon in advance.
- The asset shall be registered in the name of the Company (the Lessor) throughout the term of the contract.
The Benefits of Financial Leasing
- An alternative financing tool that suits the clients who do not wish to opt for the traditional financing tools.
- Financing capability of up to 100%.
- Fixed assets financing.
- The leased asset serves as basic guarantee for financing.
- Encouraging the continuous updating of assets to keep pace with technological developments.
- Lease terms correspond to the productive life of the leased asset.
- Lease installments proportional to the cash flow anticipated from the leased asset.
- Flexible installments proportional to the income and fixed yield.
- The possibility of reducing the installments and settling the difference from the end-of-term payment.
- The possibility of financing the operational expenses, such as (licensing, registration, insurance, maintenance and replacement car) as part of the lease installments, so reducing the financial burden and efforts made by the lessee that include following up and paying the expenses associated with the asset, such as maintenance, insurance and other expenses, by adding them in the form of a fixed amount to the lease installment.
- No mortgage fees or any additional commissions.
- No salary transfer needed.
- Tax benefits.
Beneficiaries of Financial Leasing
- Contracting sector.
- Transportation sector.
- Educational sector.
- Industrial sector.
- Medical and health sector.
- Tourism sector.
- Telecommunications and other service sectors.