Give your kids the chance to experience banking at a very young age and get them familiar with the concept of saving in a simplified manner through Mustaqbali Account. This account offers various valuable prizes. Visit the nearest children's branch to learn more about the benefits and features of this account.
Benefits and Features
- For kids under the age of 18.
- Eligible to win savings accounts prizes.
- Collective periodic interest to be credited into the account to help save for your children's long-term goals.
- Visa debit card can be issued on this account.
- Utilizing outstanding electronic services.
Terms and Conditions
- Minimum account balance is 100 JD or its equivalent in foreign currencies
- The minimum balance to participate in our daily savings account draws ((1) gold lira for each one) is 100 JD
- The minimum balance to participate in our End of year savings account draws ((2 gold kilos) for each one) is 1,000 JD
- Only accounts in Jordanian Dinar are eligible to participate in savings prizes
- The customer age must not exceed 18 years old
- The account will be closed automatically after three months if the balance is zero during the period
- The account will be dormant if two years have passed since the last withdrawal or deposit transaction (the dormant account commission is 2 JD per month)
- An adult can open Mustaqbali account for the benefit of a minor or for a minor under the guardianship of their father
For further information, don't hesitate to get in touch with our Call Center (ISKAN 24/7) at +96265200400, or the toll-free number 080022111, or contact us on our social media platforms.