- Accepted worldwide and at most retail outlets
- Ability to withdraw cash through more than 210 ATMs belonging to the Housing Bank and up to 2,000 JD per day
- Ability to withdraw cash locally and globally
- Ability to pay with payWave (contactless) technology (Is a feature that offers a cardholder the ability to pay purchases at specific transaction limits without the need to insert the card and PIN, through passing the card close to the POS and ATM's Machines that support the service)
Features that Suit Your Lifestyle
- Personal assistant service
- A secured card backed up by a chip and a password
- Automatic subscription to the Iskan Coins program, through which you can choose from the various rewards that suit you
- Benefiting from the Iskan Gain program
- Travel accident insurance
- International medical assistance and while traveling abroad
- Online shopping protection service (3D secure-OTP) https://cardholderbenefitsonline.com
- The LoungeKey program for Visa Infinite cardholders, which gives the main cardholder and one visitor a free-of-charge access to more than 1,000 airport lounges around the world https://www.loungekey.com/visamena
* To benefit from the privilege of unlimited access to the VIP lounges (for the cardholder and one companion only), one international purchase transaction with a value of at least 1 USD must be carried out during the year, and the delay period may reach a maximum of 14 days to appear on the LoungeKey system, where only 2 free visitors are offered (includes the cardholder and the companion) before the transaction is carried out.
* In the event that more than one facility is entered, or the number of visits exceeds, the customer will be charged the cost of the additional visits.
- Getting many exclusive traveling offers to luxury hotels and resorts with the ability to upgrade rooms, cruises, shopping offers, and luxury restaurants around the world. To review through the website
Means of Comfort/Communication
The Housing Bank credit card enables you to subscribe and benefit from the following electronic services:
- Subscription to the Iskan Online service.
- Subscription to the Iskan Mobile service.
- Subscription to the Mersal service – the messaging service from Housing Bank.
- Benefitting from Housing Bank’s ATM network services, as well as other banks.
- Benefitting from the telephone service center (Iskan 24/7).