- Fixed interest rate starting from 6.66% for the first year.
- Starting on the first day of the second year of the loan tenor, variable interest is collected on the loan at a percentage determined on the first day of the second year of the loan tenor and according to the rate announced by the Central Bank of Jordan on that date (interbank for overnight ), plus a fixed margin for the loan tenor specified within the borrowing contract at the date of signing.
- Availability of interest-fixing options, exemption from loan commission and mortgage fees, and the possibility of financing early payment fees for the seller's bank.
- Financing up to 100% of the estimated property value.
- Loan tenor up to 30 years including the grace period.
- Grace period up to 6 months for purchase and up to 24 months for construction.
- Free credit card issuance for the duration of the loan.
- Ability to finance expatriates and the self-employed.
- In the event that the customer made an early payment, the sums borne by the bank on behalf of the customer will be collected.
- Valid smart ID for Jordanians.
- Valid passport for non-Jordanians.
- Salary certificate, salary transfer undertaking, salary slip for the last month, bank account statement for the last 6 months, social security statement.
- Property organization scheme, site plan, construction license, property registration document, and contract of sale.
- Company registration certificate for entities, valid profession license, practice profession license, and association membership certificate.
- Property appraisal or construction cost by the bank’s approved estimator.
*The bank has the right to request additional documents if needed.
*Subject to the bank’s terms and conditions.